Data Centre Adelaide
We have four purpose built data centre facilities - Central CBD, North, South and West of Adelaide
We provide data centre co-location and hosting services within purpose-built data centres in Adelaide including the only Australian data centre certified to TIA-942 Rated-3 (formerly Tier 3). We offer a choice of data centre locations across Adelaide – Central CBD, North, South and West of the city. Each site is fully connected by diverse dark fibre and our own managed MPLS network.
Our Adelaide data centres host our own mission critical Private Cloud, Core Network and VoIP infrastructure as well as customers in the Small to Medium Business sector through to Corporate and Education clients. Each data centre has been carefully selected to meet our stringent requirements for uptime, security, reliability, capacity and redundancy.
All of our Adelaide data centre facilities provide full N+1 redundancy on all critical components including power, network, cooling and security to provide highly available infrastructure and service hosting suitable for any industry or requirement.
Data Centre Basics
- Multiple Locations: Adelaide CBD, Edinburgh Park (North), Hawthorn (South) and Kidman Park (West)
- All facilities are purpose built Data Centres to high standards
- Full, half and quarter rack or single RU options available
- Custom configurations including white space and secure cages
- Third party accredited to ISO9001 for Quality Certified and ISO27001 for Security Certified
- Minimum N+1 Redundant Power Mains Feeds
- Dual feed power supplies to all racks from seperate N+1 UPS systems
- Minimum N+1 Backup Diesel Generators with onsite fuel storage
- Monthly generator maintenance and servicing agreement in place with vendor
- Minimum N+1 air conditioning including chiller and A/C units
- Temperatures maintained at 21.5ºC (+/- 2ºC)
- Humidity maintained at 50% (+/- 10%)
- Fully monitored environment
- VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Aparatus)
- FM200 Gas Fire Suppression
Data Centre Security
- Access Control via RFID cards and biometrics
- Secure locked racks
- Security camera monitoring of all building areas and the data floor
- 24×7 Security Monitoring
- Onsite security personnel
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Diverse Fibre Entry Points
- On-net with all major telecommunications carriers
- Fully connected by diverse dark fibres and our MPLS network
- Service Level Agreements Available: 99.9% – 99.99%
Do you provide internet services?
Yes. We can provide high speed, fully redundant, carrier grade internet connectivity with speeds from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps to your equipment when co-located in our Adelaide Data Centre facilities. Custom configurations of speed, bursting, IP space and BGP are available.
Do you provide managed services such as remote hands, managed firewalls and support?
Yes we do. We can tailor a package which includes almost anything you can imagine.
What add on services do you have available?
- Fully protected high performance Internet and IP transit (including IPv4 and IPv6 address space) – both metered and unmetered options are available
- Managed Backup Services
- Managed Firewall and Unified Threat Management
- DDoS protection, security monitoring and intrusion detection
- Dark Fibre and MPLS Connectivity
- Managed VPN
- Remote Hands and Support
- Microsoft SPLA Software Licensing
Can I see the Data Centre?
Yes absolutely. We’re more than happy to arrange a tour of any of the Data Centre facilities we provide services from. Given these are secure facilities hosting many of Australia’s most important work loads there are strict access conditions and tours are only available where a genuine business opportunity exists. Just give us a call.
Can I access my equipment once its co-located in the Data Centre?
Depending on the facility, type of co-location and your ability to meet our security requirements all services include either escorted or unescorted access 24×7. Your staff will need to be inducted and pass our security clearances to ensure the security and integrity of the site.
Do the Adelaide Co-Location services come with an SLA?
Yes, they do. All of our products and services come with an SLA and are negotiable depending on your requirements.
Do you sell Adelaide Data Centre rack space by the RU?
Yes. However, there are different requirements relating to the types of equipment we will allow you to host in the facilities and the levels of access you will have to it. Give us a call to find out more.
What options are available?
We can offer single RU, quarter rack, half rack and full rack configurations in any of the facilities we operate from. Power from 1 kW to 10 kW per rack is supported with dual power feeds fully diverse network connectivity. If you need something custom, please get in touch.
Which facilities do you use?
We provide our data centre services out of Adelaide’s best data centres:
- Your DC – Edinburgh Park
- Your DC – Hawthorn
- Colocity – DC1 (Pulteney Street)
- Colocity – DC3 (Morphett Street)
- DCI Data Centres Sungard (Kidman Park)
Can you assist with Disaster Recovery?
Yes, we definitely can. We have assisted schools and businesses with disaster recovery by rapidly moving their servers and infrastructure into the data centre at short notice several times. We’re also more than willing to work with organisations in developing their DR plans to ensure they can best utilise data centre co-location and our private cloud/network services to reduce their risk and ensure business continuity.
Do you monitor the data centre?
Every critical aspect of the data centres we operate in, are continuously monitored carefully by experts including:
- Environmental factors such as temperature and humidity
- Power supply voltage, frequency and grid availability
- Cooling system parameters
- Access by tenants, suppliers, contractors and staff
- Fire and intrusion detection systems